Dear valued partner/viewer,
2016 started out as an amazing year for the Faith Family of Networks during which the Faith brand has grown from an African network to a truly global brand with the following acquisition and expansions:
• The purchase of FlowTV in the United Kingdom, which forms part of the Sky subscription platform, as well as free-to-air availability in Europe.
• Faith Terrestrial via Digital Terrestrial Transmission (DTT) and Direct To Home (DTH).
• Faith Africa on GOtv throughout Africa in 10 additional countries.
• A multichannel contract that will now place Faith Africa into nearly 200 million households throughout the world via Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire, and Roku.
• A newly customized App for both Apple and Android devices which will allow for 24/7 live streaming and video-on-demand.
These acquisitions, affiliations and new platforms have brought about such a large expansion to the Faith brand that we now cover 1/3 of the world's surface via satellite, and the entire globe via streaming and internet based applications. The Faith Family of Networks currently has the potential to reach approximately 240 million households: 200 million via digital IP distribution, 12 million on Faith Africa through DStv and GOtv platforms, 11 million on FlowTV (UK), 6 million through Faith Terrestrial on DTT, and an additional 9 million through DTH.